May 12, 2016

Yamaha Bolt tank decal - final


I finally came up with a design I'm reasonably happy with. The above pic is just a photoshop as I haven't actually gotten the decals from print yet.

Yamaha Bolt custom tank decal
This is the design I went with
The PDF / vector file for the decal can be downloaded here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/brqu07nvbn2krpo/yamaha_bolt_tank_decal.pdf?dl=0
(in case you want to have some made or modify the design)

EDIT [ May 17th]

Got the decals from print. I hope I don't **** up trying to put them on. Ordered one spare pair just in case...

Yamaha Bolt tank stickers

Decal installed
Added a Faster Sons decal too


3 comments:

  1. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22421767/tank_decal_white.pdf

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the decal! Can u tell me the dimensions of the ones you printed and put on your tank? Looks to be theffective perfect sI've...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can download the PDF. It's in 1:1 size so you can see the dimensions from the properties. Size of the decal without the gray box is 195 mm x 61mm

      Delete